Are you suffering from following symptoms:
- Swelling and stiffness in joints in the morning that lasts for longer than half an hour.
- Severe tiredness
- Pain in joints.
- Low grade fever
- Numbness and tingling
- Decreased range of motion.
These are the early alarming signs of arthritis. Before it is too late and you are overwhelmed with the burning sensation and dull ache ,steroids and its side effects, its time for you to wake up and take the right course of actions.
We have one body and one life. Everything we do it from our birth to our old age has an impact. When the body becomes imbalanced ,due to our poor lifestyle,it becomes irritated and inflamed. The body is on Fire!Our immune system is revved up and no more able to bear the insults. The immune system goes into overdrive and switches from a controlled system into a wild overcharged system that can start hurting itself. It can start attacking its own organs. This inflammation overtime ultimately leads to illness.
There are several different types of arthritis. Osteoarthritis(OA) and rheumatoid arthritis(RA) are two of the most common forms. Although RA and OA both affect your joints, they’re very different forms of arthritis.Rheumatoid arthritis, or RA, is an autoimmune and inflammatory disease, which means that your immune system attacks healthy cells in your body by mistake, causing inflammation (painful swelling) in the affected parts of the body. RA mainly attacks the joints, usually many joints at once. OA is primarily a degenerative joint disorder caused by wear and tear on your cartilage.
The root cause of Rheumatoid arthritis :Leaky Gut and inflammation
A lot of people remain skeptical of the theory that arthritis symptoms can be caused or worsened by problems in the gut. Impressive new research led by a team from University College London is suggesting bacterial imbalances in the gut microbiome may play a major role in the development of rheumatoid arthritis.Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune condition, which means it’s caused by the immune system attacking healthy body tissue which cause inflammations and painful swelling in affected parts of the body
Healthy intestines are naturally permeable, allowing tiny nutrient particles to flow through their lining and enter the bloodstream. Problems arise if the intestinal lining becomes damaged. Gut health play a role in RA.So achieving microbial balance in the gastrointestinal tract could be just what the doctor ordered when it comes to managing RA symptoms.
A damaged intestinal lining is too permeable, allowing larger, undigested food particles (for example, gluten proteins) and intestinal microbes to escape into the bloodstream.The food particles that leak into the bloodstream are viewed by the immune system as foreign bodies, causing an immune system reaction.
Natural treatment for RA:
Fix your gut health and inflammation to heal arthritis. Try to figure out the root cause of inflammation for reversing the process where it starts: in the gut, in the mouth, from your food, or from the stress response.
- Anti-inflammatory diet. A healthy plant based diet with lots of fruits and vegetables provides antioxidants, which can help reduce inflammation by eliminating free radicals from the body.
- Eat whole, unprocessed foods. Make sure to include plenty of “FIBER” from foods like vegetables ,beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
- Avoid animal products , processed food and excess sugar. A diet rich in red meat, processed foods, saturated fat, and added sugar and salt may aggravate inflammation, which is a characteristic of arthritis.
- NO! to dairy. Dairy products like milk cause inflammation to your body.
- Take broad spectrum digestive enzymes food. Foods that contain natural digestive enzymes include pineapples, papayas, mangoes, honey, bananas, avocados, kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, miso, kiwifruit and ginger.
- Stay away from hydrogenated oil and Gluten . These are inflammatory in nature.
- Get good fat such as coconut oil,desi ghee,Avocado,unprocessed butter, nuts and seeds to reduce inflammation.
- Take extra omega 3,which help cool inflammation in the gut.
- Consume food which are higher in sulfur.Sulfur contains something called a form of MSM that reduces joint inflammation and helps rebuilding your tissue. The top food rich in sulfur are -onion, garlic,asparagus ,cabbage , nuts and seeds
- 15-20 mins of sunbathing
- Do meditation to release stress.
- Manage your weight.
- Get good quality to sleep.
- Get enough exercise to keep your joint flexible and strengthen muscles around your joints.
- Use turmeric, black pepper,ginger, herbs and spices to your dishes.
- Good quality of collagen
- High quality of fish oil(Mercury free).
- Turmeric and black pepper concoction. Very powerful anti-inflammatory herb.
- Cold pressed coconut oil.
- Borage oil
- Glucosamine,chondroitin and MSM.
- Vitamin D .
- Ashwagandha powder.
- Evening primrose oil
- Zinc(10-15 mg)
- Selenium( Brazil nuts one or two in quantity)
I have written this blog to educate you,to offer you hope for options for healing and to empower you with the knowledge and tools to identify your fires and extinguish them.
Healing is not a simple task….. but it is worthwhile one!
http://10-Year Old Rheumatoid Arthritis Gone in 3 Months | Satvic Movement
http://Overcoming Rheumatoid Arthritis With Diet | Dr. Monica Aggarwal
Supplements for RA: What to know- WebMD